Monday, December 29, 2008

American Catholic Doings

I have a new post up at the American Catholic detailing the problem with premarital sex. It was tough to sit down and figure out how exactly I wanted to write this one, which is why I procrastinated two weeks on it, writing a filler pointing a post by Steve Greydanus and writing about Catholics and guns. Ah well. It is finally up. I originally wanted to include adultery in this post, but the topic of premarital sex ended up filling my quota (which is keeping the post to a length that first covers all the points I want to make and second isn't too long). So I'll try to hammer out some good things on adultery for my next post.

1 comment:

Paul said...

Hi, Jumping over from American Catholic. When I closed that Page I noticed my latest blog post. Maybe you can figure out where the Picture I used is from.

Signs, Signs, Everywhere Signs

Thanks for blogging. Keep up the good work.

@GNW_Paul