Thursday, November 06, 2008

NFL Week 10

DEN @ CLE: DEN (Two struggling teams, but I think DEN's offense will be able to move the ball against CLE. I expect it will be a tough game for both teams, with lots of mistakes, and lots of blown defensive opportunities. 28-25)

NO @ ATL: NO (NO has had a rocky season thus far, but ATL is not as impressive as they may seem. They blew out OAK last weekend, but more impressive was NO's defeat of SD in London. Even with injuries, I think NO's high-powered offense will come through. 32-20)

TEN @ CHI: TEN (I think Grossman will have a difficult time moving the ball against TEN, but I think it will probably be another close one. 16-14)

JAC @ DET: DET (This is probably a mistake, but I think this is DET's chance to make their first (and possibly only) win this season. 24-23)

SEA @ MIA: MIA (I still don't think MIA is all that good, but SEA is doing pretty poorly, as well. IF MIA can slow down SEA's 31st-ranked offense, they should win handily. 21-10)

BUF @ NE: NE (I think BUF has the ability, but that homefield advantage will be the deciding factor. 21-19)

STL @ NYJ: NYJ (STL is having issues, and despite two wins after changing coaches, they're not on track to do much better than they started. Favre might make a few more mistakes this week, but I don't think that will be enough to turn the game around for STL. 24-14)

GB @ MIN: MIN (I don't have any good feel for this, so I'll take the team with a good rusher over the team with a poor run defense. 28-24)

BAL @ HOU: BAL (BAL seems to be chugging along strong, while HOU is struggling somewhat with injuries. 14-12)

CAR @ OAK: CAR (CAR should have this one handled. 27-13)

IND @ PIT: PIT (Even without Big Ben, PIT's defense may be more than Manning can handle. 21-18)

KC @ SD: SD (If SD loses this one, they're in a world of hurt, but I sincerely doubt KC stands much of a chance. 31-13)

NYG @ PHI: NYG (It will be a tough game, but NYG has the defense to shut down PHI (although that doesn't mean the defense will do so) and Manning is doing well this season. If he avoids throwing three picks like he did against CLE, this should be a NYG victory. 28-27)

SF @ ARI: ARI (ARI is doing well, SF is struggling and went down hard against a poor SEA team. 26-19)

Confidence: 9-5

Week 9: 8-6
Week 8: 8-6
Week 7: 6-8
Week 6: 8-6
Week 5: 9-5
Week 4: 7-6
Week 3: 12-4

No comments: